The Genos Emotional Intelligence Technical Manual
The Genos EI Technical Manual provides detailed information relevant to the psychometric properties of the Genos EI Inventory. Click here to download the Genos EI Inventory Technical Manual (2nd Edition) by Gilles E. Gignac, Ph.D.
Genos Emotional Intelligence Research Papers
We have an extensive list of published material and research papers on our assessments and development programs. These three research papers are our recommended starting places.
- Models and Measures of Emotional Intelligence
- A Comprehensive Framework for Emotional Intelligence
- The Genos Emotional Intelligence Inventory
Other research papers relating to the Genos Model of Emotional Intelligence can be found here:
- Gignac, G. E. (2010). On a nomenclature for EI research. Industrial and Organizational Psychology: Perspectives on Science and Practice, 3, 131-135.
- Gignac, G. E. (2010). Seven-factor model of EI as measured by Genos EI: A confirmatory factor analytic investigation based on self- and rater-report data. European Journal of Psychological Assessment, 26, 309-316.
- Gignac, G. E. & Ekermans, G. (2010). Group differences in EI within a sample of black and white South Africans. Personality and Individual Differences, 49, 639-644.