Emotional Intelligence Certification – Durban, South Africa – October, 2019
October 16 - October 17
AS A GENOS CERTIFIED EI PRACTITIONER YOU’LL BE ABLE TO:
* Work with and sell the full suite of Genos emotional intelligence products and programmes as a formally Certified EI Practitioner.
* Provide an expert perspective on the business case for, and benefits of, emotional intelligence in the workplace.
* Apply the Genos Model of Emotional Intelligence in client solutions to raise employee engagement, enhance resilience, improve teamwork, raise
leader productivity and create a positive climate for change.
* Powerfully debrief Genos Emotional Intelligence assessment results with individuals and teams.
* Access Genos University and Member Portal FREE for life.
* Deliver 4 ‘out-of-the-box’ 1-day training programmes: Engaging Leader, Resilient Leader, Mindful Leader and Emotionally Intelligent Leader. Access
scripts, workbooks and best practices.
* Position the unique features of the Genos approach to assessing and developing Emotional Intelligence in comparison to other EI approaches.
* Support clients in identifying, recruiting and developing emotionally intelligent people using our unique Genos EI Selection Report.
* Deliver compelling keynote presentations on all aspects of Emotional Intelligence.
* Build your reputation as an Emotional Intelligence expert using Genos content and marketing best practices.
* If you’re an independent coach, consultant or trainer: use the Genos ‘Fast-Start Programme’ to quickly develop ‘residual revenue’, income not
dependent upon man-days.