- We are hearing a lot about how to protect ourselves and manage our physical health during the COVID-19 virus. What we aren’t hearing much about is how to manage our psychological health during this time. But we are seeing the impact of it. People are panic buying various goods and demonstrating other behaviours that come with feeling anxious and fearful of what might happen.
- The Genos psychological well-being series has been designed to help you manage the psychological effects the virus is having on ourselves and others.
- Each of the programs will provide you with practical tools and techniques that you can implement to help boost your psychological well-being, be a positive influence in the community and generally cope with the COVID-19 environment.
Webinar Series Topics
- Psychological well-being – you’ll learn Thinking, Physical, Relationship and Environmental tools and techniques you can readily engage in to help boost your psychological well-being. Learn practical tools and techniques for bringing balance to the way you think and feel during the COVID-19 environment.
- Remote Control – you’ll learn practical tools and techniques for being productive whilst working from home. You’ll leave readily equipped to overcome the common challenges that you can experience if you are new to working remotely.
- Leading Remotely – learn practical tools and techniques for leading a remote team and positively influencing their well-being and productivity during the COVID-19 environment.
All webinars come with a workbook or support resources comprising the tools and techniques covered during the session. The webinars will be recorded and the recording will be made available to all those who attend. Each session will end with Questions and Answers professionally moderated by Dr Ben Palmer and Ian Hamilton.
Please click the link below to open video recordings page
Dr Ben Palmer CEO @Genos International
Ben has a background in psychology having a finished a PhD at Swinburne University in Melbourne Australia.
For his PhD Ben developed the first Australian model and measure of emotional intelligence. He has an extensive publication list in the area, has written book chapters and guest edited special issues of journals on the topic.
Ben regularly consults to iconic public and private sectors organisations who utilise his award winning development programs that boost people’s self-awareness, empathy, influence and resilience.
He is also an experienced CEO, having grown Genos International into an Australian export success story.
Ian Hamilton National Director of Client Services @Genos International
Ian has a background in learning and development having spent his career in the learning specialisation of the Royal Air Force (UK) and in a variety of commercial learning and Human Resources roles with Australia.
Ian facilitates the Genos Certification Program and delivers development programs for Genos across their suite of assessment and development products.
Ian is also an experienced coach, speaker and training designer.
Webinar Workbook & Resources
Genos has operations in Australia and Europe and distribution partners servicing clients in the USA, India, China, South Africa, South East Asia, the UAE and New Zealand.
Genos International, PO Box 523, Surry Hills, NSW Australia, Australia, +61280040413https://www.genosinternational.com