Request an In-house Certification Program
Before submitting a request to Genos to run an In-house program, please ensure that you have read and agree to adhere to the applicable Terms and Conditions for In-house Course bookings. A quote will be provided to you based on your request and once the program has been confirmed, you will receive an invoice approximately 14 days prior to the confirmed course date.
- A high quality venue will need to be provided for participants for a two-day course for between 9am and 5pm each day
- PowerPoint projector for the two-day course, allowing a laptop connection
- Catering will need to be provided during the two-day course including morning tea, a light lunch and afternoon tea.
Please provide the following information and any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Primary contact person - for arrangements of this program
- Venue location details - address, travel/parking options, how to find the room
- List of participants - including their first and last names, email address and phone numbers (for debriefs).
Game changing for business. Life changing for people.
Genos helps professionals apply core emotional intelligence skills that enhance their self-awareness, empathy, leadership and resilience.