Professional and competent use of the Genos assessment tools comes from continued learning about their use, discussion and networking with other Certified Practitioners and continued real-world experiences of their use. As such, to maintain your Certification, all Practitioners need to:
- Debrief a minimum of three (3) EI Reports in a 12-month period (or one group debrief)
- Attend at least one Professional Development Event each calendar year (or watch the recording), and
- Hold professional indemnity insurance.
If your status expires prior to the new year, you will receive an email in January from Genos inviting you to complete the form below.
If you completed the above requirements in 2018
Please complete this form if you:
- Were Certified prior to 2018
- Have received an email from Genos notifying that your Certification status is inactive
Continue your journey as an active Genos EI Practitioner with the Practitioner Next Steps Guide.
If you didn't meet the requirements in 2018
You can fast-track the renewal of your Certification and learn about the latest Genos Assessment products by attending one of our upcoming courses. Alternatively, there is an online case study option as well.
If you are located overseas, please contact your local Genos distributor for your renewal options.