Face to Face Certification
$3,000.00 (exc. GST)
Emotional Intelligence Certification – Face-to-Face
Genos’ thought-provoking Emotional Intelligence Certification Program provides opportunities for personal and professional growth, equipping you with a suite of products and techniques to expand your current capabilities. Learn more about Genos Certification and its benefits.
A 2-day program delivered by a Genos Master trainer through which you will engage in group discussion with your trainer and colleagues, participate in a variety of learning activities and exercises, and gain hands-on practice debriefing our assessment reports.
Before the program
Your program materials will be sent to you in hard copy prior to the program. Alternatively, you can also access the program resources via soft copy including digital versions of the program workbooks.
We will also invite you to initiate your own Genos assessment report through which you will receive feedback from colleagues, and will be able to contrast this feedback with your self-assessment data.
During the 2-day program you will:
- Explore the neuroscience of emotions and the Genos model of emotional intelligence
- Examine the psychometric properties and features of the Genos emotional intelligence assessments
- Practice the debrief in learning pairs with a Genos Master Trainer as an observer
- Explore the range of Genos Assessment reports and supporting development resources
- Be guided on how to build a client based emotional intelligence development plan
- Be offered resources and guidance on how to run an introductory emotional intelligence session
- Explore the types of situations that can make assessment report debriefs difficult and how to handle them
- Be advised on how Genos can support you execute your own emotional intelligence assessment projects
After the program
Upon completion of the 2-day program you will:
- Be debriefed by a Genos Master Trainer on the feedback within your personal Genos assessment report
- Practice the debrief with a Genos Master Trainer
On successful completion of the practice debrief you will:
- Receive a certificate and letter of completion
- Receive administrator access to the Genos Surveys platform
- Be provided with assessment credit so that you can set up your first Genos assessment report
- Be given access to our Genos Surveys Platform and the Member Portal section of our website
- Be provided with instructions and support to help you run your assessment projects via our 2 service options
Melbourne: Levels 26, 367 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Program start time /end time: 8.45am – 5.00pm
Catering throughout the course includes: Premium morning tea and afternoon tea; and a Buffet lunch
Morning Tea: 10:00am-10:30am
Afternoon Tea: 3.00pm-3.30pm