Important Note: This program is only available to Genos Australia Certified Practitioners. Find all other courses in North America, Europe / UK or look up your local Genos distributor. Please complete all course requirements and review the terms & conditions prior to registration.
NEW Leader as Coach: Train the Trainer
$850.00 (exc. GST)
AU & NZ Genos Certified Practitioners Only.
Leaders need to empower people to achieve results and develop their capabilities. Coaching conversations are essential to this and require emotional intelligence to be truly effective.
The Leader as Coach program takes an evidence-based approach to helping leaders become powerful, emotionally intelligent coaches that get the best out of people. It provides leaders with the mindset, skillset, and toolset for holding emotionally intelligent coaching conversations.
Modules delivered over 4 x 2-hour Zoom sessions.
- Session 1: Monday 29th November 3.00-5.00pm (AET)
- Session 2: Wednesday 1st December 3.00-5.00pm (AET)
- Session 3: Monday 6th December 3.00-5.00pm (AET)
- Session 4: Wednesday 8th December 3.00-5.00pm (AET)
* To receive the credential to run this program you are required to attend all four sessions. In the event you are unable to attend one of the scheduled dates, a recording of the session will be available.
Program outcomes for clients:
- Understanding of their role as a coach in their organisation
- Development of a coaching mindset
- Learning and application of tools for effective coaching, core communication skills, and constructive coaching conversations
- Insight and feedback on their emotional intelligence
- Ability to adapt their coaching approach according to context
- Coaching planning and practice in preparation for real-life on-the-job application
Train the trainer outcomes for Genos Certified practitioners:
- Certification to deliver the program in-house or to clients.
- Opportunity for additional revenue from existing clients or small group coaching.
- Sample materials including program workbook (PDF and digital versions), slide decks, facilitator guides and marketing materials.
- 10 sets of program materials for your future use.
- Access to the program on Genos Surveys, allowing brand customisation and participant personalisation of program workbooks. Our digital workbooks also allow participants to keep their notes and action plans online.
For future delivery of the program, materials cost $400 per person plus GST (or token equivalent) and include the option for a Genos Self or 180 Assessment at no extra cost.
Looking for more information? Contact Us.