Test Face to Face Certification
$3,000.00 (exc. GST)
Genos’ thought-provoking Emotional Intelligence Certification Program provides opportunities for personal and professional growth, equipping you with a suite of products and techniques to expand your current capabilities. Learn more about Genos Certification and its benefits.
About the Program
Join us for a 1-day journey led by a Genos Master Trainer. Through engaging group discussions with your fellow participants and trainer, immersive learning activities, and hands-on exercises, you will gain invaluable insights and practical experience in interpreting assessment reports.
Preparation for the Program
Before embarking on this insightful program, you will have the chance to initiate your own Genos assessment report. This report not only allows you to receive constructive feedback from your peers but also empowers you to compare this input with your self-assessment data.
During the Program
During this 1-day program, you will:
- Explore the neuroscience of emotions and the Genos model of emotional intelligence
- Examine the psychometric properties and features of the Genos emotional intelligence assessments
- Practice the debrief in learning pairs with a Genos Master Trainer as an observer
- Explore the range of Genos Assessment reports and supporting development resources
- Be guided on how to build a client based emotional intelligence development plan
- Be offered resources and guidance on how to run an introductory emotional intelligence session
- Explore the types of situations that can make assessment report debriefs difficult and how to handle them
- Be advised on how Genos can support you execute your own emotional intelligence assessment projects
After the Program
Upon successfully completing the program, you will receive:
- Personalized Debrief: You can benefit from a comprehensive debrief session led by a Genos Master Trainer, who will guide you through a detailed discussion of the feedback in your personal Genos assessment report.
- Practice Debrief: Put your learning into practice through a debrief session with a Genos Master Trainer.
- Certification Badge: Upon successfully completing the practice debrief session, you’ll earn a Genos Digital Badge.
- Access to Resources: Obtain administrator access to the Genos Surveys platform and assessment credit to set up your initial Genos assessment report.
Timing: 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Morning Tea: 10:00 AM – 10:15 AM
Afternoon Tea: 3:00 PM – 3:15 PM
Lunch Break: 12:30 PM – 1:15 PM