Genos Emotional Intelligence Programs utilise cutting-edge content, assessments, frameworks and tools to produce enduring, practical behavioral change.
Emotional Intelligence Programs
All our programs transfer cutting edge content, assessments, frameworks, and tools into practical behavioral change that endures and has impact. Programs present a holistic approach to development by improving a foundational set of skills that create greater personal and inter-personal success within and outside of the workplace. That’s why we call them game changing for business and life changing for people.
In addition to the programs detailed below, Genos can train you in how to deliver them to your clients or create customised versions of them. All the programs listed below come in Train-the-Trainer formats. Our programs have been expertly designed, tested and shown to deliver tangible improvements in business outcomes.
An emotional intelligence development program designed to:
01. Improve self-awareness and resilience
02. Help people engage in change
03. Improve how people facilitate challenging conversations
04. Enhance team work and collaboration
05. Improve employee engagement and morale
06. Enhance leadership effectiveness
If you are looking to improve the performance of your business by improving one or more of the above then this program may benefit you.
The value proposition
Ignite is an emotional intelligence enhancement program for leaders at all levels. It is a personal transformation program that develops core emotional intelligence and improves individuals’ leadership, impact, influence and resilience as a result. Implemented across a division, function, or your organisation, it will improve productivity, collaboration, innovation, your capacity to drive change, team work and customer service.
The Ignite Program comprises a blend of different learning experiences to produce lasting results. There are six core modules of the program. Each session, delivered in a two hour, professionally facilitated format, includes:
01. Relevant pre-work
02. Cutting edge research
03. Inspirational content
04. Experiential scenarios
05. Practice applications of practical, applicable models and techniques
06. On-the-job applications
It is through the combination of the learning methodologies, learning journey structure, assessments before and after the program and on-the-job applications of practical models and techniques that participants experience enduring improvements in their emotional intelligence.
One-day and Two Day Programs
These programs help participants explore and practice tools and techniques for applying emotional intelligence at work. The tools and techniques can also be applied outside of the workplace with friends and family. Applying the theory, tools and techniques explored in this workshop will help people to improve their:
01. Emotional self-awareness
02. Understanding of others emotions and how to positively influence them
03. Capacity to effectively handle difficult conversations
05. Capacity to help others in stressful situations.
These programs are suitable as an introduction to emotional intelligence or as a component that can be built into a larger employee development program.
Motivating and Engaging Your Team
Most leaders know that at the heart of every productive and successful business lies a thriving organisational culture – an environment where hard working people collaborate intensely and passionately to produce great results. Because this culture is difficult to achieve and replicate, it’s also seen as a critical lever of sustainable competitive advantage. Most leaders recognise “keeping people engaged, motivated and committed” as a critical part of their function.
However, most leaders will also tell you that motivating employees and keeping them engaged isn’t so easy a task. Many factors influence an individual’s motivation ranging from day-to-day tasks, right through to the working styles of colleagues. What is motivating for one can be de-motivating for others.
This program equips leaders with:
01. An in-depth understanding of employee engagement and why it’s important to an organisation’s performance,
02. Insight into how engaged they are personally, and what they can do to enhance their own engagement
03. A tool kit, process, and techniques for facilitating effective individual engagement reviews with staff.
Frontline to senior leaders who want to motivate their staff and drive not only better employee performance, but also higher levels of employee satisfaction and success.
One day facilitated workshop including:
01. A personal motivation assessment as pre-work
02. Inspirational content
03. Participative methods
04. Experiential scenarios
05. Role-play based applications
06. Post-program action learning project.
Participants leave the workshop being able to:
01. Effectively conduct individual engagement reviews.
02. Lead staff with a more motivating leadership style.
03. Drive higher levels of performance, satisfaction and success with their staff.
Rolled out across the leadership group of an organisation, this program creates a shared ownership model for improving employee engagement. A model where individual contributors and leaders both take responsibility for improving engagement within themselves, their colleagues and the company.
See How We’ve Made A Difference
Click here to read about the benefits that Genos Emotional Intelligence products have provided to other organisations.
Subscribe For Regular Insights
Subscribe to receive our newsletter, latest updates and event invitations.