The Genos Emotional Intelligence (EI) Certification Program is specially designed to make you the expert in applying Emotional Intelligence in the workplace. Further to this, you will learn from internationally recognised experts who develop and apply emotional intelligence with Fortune 500 companies every day.
You will leave the certification program being able to:
- Design and sell emotional intelligence solutions.
- Develop individuals’ and teams’ emotional intelligence by assessing and debriefing their assessment results.
- Provide practical tools and techniques for applying and being more emotionally intelligent in the workplace.
- Design and deliver group emotional intelligence development sessions.
Who should attend?
The Genos EI Certification Program is designed for learning and organisational development professionals, human resource consultants or managers, executive coaches, and organisational psychologists.
3 Core Components
The engaging course is offered face-to-face via a 2-day course facilitated by a Genos Master Trainer, fully catered throughout each day commencing in a 5-star venue located in Sydney and Melbourne, Australia.
Alternatively, as a valuable blended learning solution, the course is also offered online via self-paced, video modules facilitated by Dr Ben Palmer, CEO of Genos International, and Genos Master Trainer Ian Hamilton.
1. Your own 360° EI Workplace Behaviour Feedback Report
Before the course, you will be invited to complete your own Genos 360° Emotionally Intelligent Workplace Behaviour Feedback Assessment. After the Course, one of the Genos Master Trainers will complete a debrief with you, providing you with your personalised 360° Workplace Behaviour Feedback Report and Development Tips Workbook.
2. An engaging Course with a Genos Master Trainer
The following topics will be covered:
- The Science of Emotions
- Emotional Intelligence and the 6 Skills
- Assessment Overview
- Psychometric Properties and Research Bibliography
- EI Workplace Behaviour Report Options
- Interpreting and Debriefing Results
- Group-based Debriefs
- Integrating EI into Talent Management
- EI Selection Assessment - Interview Practise
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership and the 6 Skills
- Features of the Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Feedback Report
- Psychometric Properties
- EI Leadership Report Options
- Best Approaches to Assessment and Debriefing
- Alternative EI Measures
- Project Administration
3. Case Study Debrief with a Genos Master Trainer
Finally, to complete your Certification, you will be given the opportunity to debrief the results of a sample 360° Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Feedback Report with another Genos Master Trainer who will act out the character in the scenario. You will be provided feedback on the debrief session, with the ultimate goal of ensuring you are able to apply the Genos Emotional Assessment tools effectively and confidently.
Your journey begins as a business partner with Genos and it was one of the best decisions you could have made for yourself, your business and your clients.
A step-by-step guide is provided to you to map your entire journey as a Genos EI practitioner along with access to the free Member Only Resource Portal to further assist you in learning about, selling and utilising the Emotional Intelligence Assessments, Enhancement Programs and supporting resources.
What are the outcomes?
Upon successful completion of the program you will be able to:
- Explain the Genos model of emotional intelligence
- Discuss the Genos emotional intelligence assessments and their unique features, including developing emotional intelligence in comparison to other measures
- Discuss the business case for emotional intelligence
- Design effective emotional intelligence development solutions
- Facilitate an interpretation of assessment results
- Facilitate a development plan
- Execute an emotional intelligence assessment project
- Facilitate an introductory emotional intelligence session
What are the benefits?
The benefits of becoming a Genos Certified Practitioner:
- Association with the most well-recognised and respected organisation for applying emotional intelligence in the workplace
- Access to an international network of over a thousand certified learning, organisational development, human resources and executive coaching professionals
- Access to our members-only resource portal, containing all of our latest presentations, workshops, proposals, marketing material, case studies and research
- Support from leading experts in the field including academics and highly-experienced practitioners
- A free assessment credit for a 360 feedback report (40 tokens)
ICF Business Partner
International Coach Federation certified coaches can earn 10 Core Competency hours and 4 Resource Development hours by completing the Genos EI Certification Program.
2017 Top Assessment and Evaluation Company
This annual list has identified Genos International as a top assessment and evaluation partner in evaluating an individual’s or organisation’s emotional intelligence before, during or after a training engagement.
Game changing for business. Life changing for people.
Genos helps professionals apply core emotional intelligence skills that enhance their self-awareness, empathy, leadership and resilience.