Emotionally Intelligent Workplace Behaviour Assessment
The Genos Emotionally Intelligent Workplace Behaviour survey measures how well you demonstrate emotionally intelligent workplace behaviours in comparison to others. The better you demonstrate the behaviours measured, the more effective your relationships and work should be.
Key Features of the Assessment
- Interpretation of results is engaging and readily accessible with our beautifully presented reports.
- Benchmarked results provide a comparison with others self-assessed results and the report outlines the type of behaviours associated with being emotionally intelligent in the workplace.
- Raters provide free text responses for each competency assessed. These are captured in the Feedback Report and help understand the context behind rater responses to assessment questions.
- A traffic light methodology highlights areas of potential strength and development.
- Housed in a modern, responsive, online survey system. Raters can complete on their phone, tablet, PC or Mac, anywhere, at any time. The simple and secure administration platform makes it easy to set up survey groups, monitor survey progress and download finished reports.
Inclusions and Add-ons
Game changing for business. Life changing for people.
Genos helps professionals apply core emotional intelligence skills that enhance their self-awareness, empathy, leadership and resilience.