Who wouldn’t want a higher level of emotional intelligence? Studies have shown that high levels of emotional intelligence boost career success, mental health, relationship satisfaction, humour, and happiness. Higher levels of Emotionally Intelligent Workplace Behaviour is also the best antidote to work stress and building your personal resilience. So can you improve your emotional intelligence and how best is this done?
The competencies of the model below help us consistently demonstrate the productive being states on the right side of the model, as opposed to the unproductive being states on the left, that we can all be at times.
For instance, the skill of Positive Influence helps people create a productive environment for others. Positive Influence equips you with the capacity to encourage colleagues to cooperate and work effectively together. People who can positively influence others’ moods, feelings and emotions are empowering to work with and easily motivate those around them.
Emotionally Intelligent Workplace Behaviour Assessment
The Genos Emotionally Intelligent Workplace Behaviour survey measures how well you demonstrate emotionally intelligent workplace behaviours in comparison to others. The better you demonstrate the behaviours measured, the more effective your relationships and work should be.
Key Features of the Assessment
- Interpretation of results is engaging and readily accessible with our beautifully presented reports.
- Benchmarked results provide a comparison with others self-assessed results and the report outlines the type of behaviours associated with being emotionally intelligent in the workplace.
- Raters provide free text responses for each competency assessed. These are captured in the Feedback Report and help understand the context behind rater responses to assessment questions.
- A traffic light methodology highlights areas of potential strength and development.
- Housed in a modern, responsive, online survey system. Raters can complete on their phone, tablet, PC or Mac, anywhere, at any time. The simple and secure administration platform makes it easy to set up survey groups, monitor survey progress and download finished reports.
For information about how to order Genos EI Assessments visit Genos Service Options.
How to use the Genos EI Assessments?
A Genos EI Certified Practitioner is required to run a Genos EI Assessment and to debrief the results of the reports with participants. Genos provides an EI Certification Program to allow learning and organisational development professionals, human resource consultants or managers, executive coaches, and organisational psychologists to administer Genos EI Assessments within their own or for client organisations.
Game changing for business. Life changing for people.
Genos helps professionals apply core emotional intelligence skills that enhance their self-awareness, empathy, leadership and resilience.