Leader as Coach
Leader as Coach equips leaders with the capacity to inspire the performance of others and develop their talent. It results in improved productivity, talent retention and innovation. At the core, coaching is a communication-based personal interaction. Many coaching workshops address the tools and skills necessary for effective coaching but fail to address the interpersonal dynamics. For coaching to be truly constructive, it requires emotional intelligence.
Many leaders can struggle with coaching discussions or misunderstand the role of coaching as a leadership tool. Leader as Coach is designed to equip leaders with the coaching techniques and experience required to enhance the thinking, behaviour and performance of others. Help execute your strategy at speed with Leader as Coach.
Through practical tools and techniques, participants enhance their:
- build rapport, authenticity and trust in interactions;
- use self-awareness and active-listening to be truly ‘present’;
- ask powerful questions that facilitate insight;
- provide effective feedback that results in enhanced performance and behaviour;
- guide conversations to actions and commitments;
- adjust coaching approaches according to context.
- 4 x 2hr instructor lead learning modules. Each module provides practical tools, techniques and activities that build participants’ coaching experience. Participants learn with like-minded colleagues and interact with internationally recognised coaches who develop coaching skills within Fortune 500 companies every day.
- A Genos 180 Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Assessment and Report. This assessment provides participants with feedback on how well they demonstrate emotionally intelligent leadership behaviours helping to personalise the course content to their individual needs. The report is used within the program to help build participants coaching skills, and take others through a process that turns their results into a meaningful action plan.
- A comprehensive workbook detailing the coaching tools and techniques used in the program and space to support note-taking and personal development planning.
Who should take this course
Leaders at all levels (frontline through to senior level), who are looking to boost their coaching skills and lift the behaviour and performance of their team.
One Program, Delivered in Two Ways.
For a face-to-face or virtual program for inhouse teams, please contact us for a custom proposal.
Cost per participant: $850 AUD OR $1350 AUD including optional 360 assessment and debrief.