Genos Emotional Intelligence – A refresher opportunity for Certified Practitioners
$995.00 (exc. GST)
Recommended for Australia based practitioners certified prior to 2021.
Attend this session and receive $1000 in assessment credits
Sydney: 20th July 2022, Shangri-La
Melbourne: 16th August 2022, AICD Melbourne
A lot has happened in the world of emotional intelligence and Genos International in the last 18 months. We’ve entered a new world of work, where WFH and virtual teams are the normal. The nature of workplace culture, connection and team dynamics has transformed.
So too, must our tools and our approach to support EI development.
Genos International has made critical adjustments to our solutions and created new ones. We invite you back to learn about these changes and more. Join us and new members of the Genos International community at our face-to-face certification.
- Get the latest insights on the science of emotions and emotional intelligence.
- Gain insight into the latest business case for EI, and why it’s a must amid the Great Resignation and our post-pandemic world of work.
- Learn how to leverage our updated reports and new psychometric data.
- Experience our Emotional Aperture Measure and learn how to use it with your clients.
- Refresh your approach to individual and group EI development with our new solutions.
- Discover the features of Genos Digital – our powerful digital learning platform. Learn how to leverage this tool to debrief your clients.
- Learn how to send digital reports to your clients and track their progress as they view their feedback data.
- Learn how to develop your own group reports and gain insight into the EI of an entire team.
- Discover what’s new on the Genos survey’s platform including digital sample reports, new programs and resources.
Sydney: 20th/21st July 2022, Harbour 409 (Level 4), Shangri-La Sydney, 176 Cumberland St, The Rocks NSW 2000
Melbourne: 16th/17th August 2022, Levels 26, AICD Melbourne, 367 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000
Program start time/end time: 8.45am – 5.00pm.
Includes premium morning tea and afternoon tea, and a buffet lunch.