Genos’ thought-provoking Emotional Intelligence Certification Program provides opportunities for personal and professional growth, equipping you with a suite of products and techniques to expand your current capabilities. Our comprehensive online course explores the measurement and development of workplace EQ at an individual, group and organisational level.
- Module 1 Part 1: Course Overview (13:07)
- Module 1 Part 2: The Science and the Genos Model of EI (47:24)
- Module 2: The Assessment (48:50)
- Module 3: Project Implementation and Debrief Set-Up (40:56)
- Module 4: The Debrief Process (51:42)
- Module 5: The Genos EI Leadership Model and Reports (26:08)
- Module 6: EI Selection Report, Interview and Debrief (1:01:13)
- Module 7: Models and Measures of EI (43:12)
Additional to these modules, an optional 1-hour Q & A consultation session with a Master Trainer is included within this program.
- Subscription to Genos News and Events
To automatically receive your Welcome email after registering for this program, you will need to subscribe to Genos emails.
In order to ensure that your firewalls or other network security appliances do not inadvertently block emails from Genos International, Genos Surveys and web access to Genos Surveys, we encourage you to add the following items to their “whitelists”.
- Genos International Emails
Event related emails from Genos International will have the following traits:
Originating IP addresses: 188.8.131.52
From domain: mail1.atl31.mcdlv.net
- Genos Surveys Emails and Web
Please contact Genos to receive this information. Alternatively, this will be provided to you at the beginning of the program.
- Geographical Location
This specific program is being offered by Genos Australia. If you are located outside of Australia, please contact Genos so we can put you in touch with your local Genos distributor so you can attend a program that is tailored for you.