If you have a group of people within your organisation who would like to complete an in-house program, including the engaging course facilitated by a Genos Master Trainer, you may request an in-house program.
Genos provides comprehensive instruction and high-quality materials so as to ensure that Genos-certified professionals are both highly competent and highly confident in the delivery and debriefing of Genos EI products.
Please contact Genos to request a copy of our pricing list and note that requests for in-house programs located outside of Australia will incur additional travel expenses.
Requesting the In-house Program
Before submitting a request to Genos to run an In-house program, please ensure that you have read and agree to adhere to the applicable Terms and Conditions for In-house Course bookings. A quote will be provided to you based on your request. For face-to-face programs, once your request is confirmed, you will receive an invoice approximately 14 days prior to the confirmed course date.
Requirements (for face-to-face courses):
- A high quality venue will need to be provided for participants for a course for between 9am and 5pm each day
- PowerPoint projector, allowing a laptop connection
- Catering will need to be provided for the participants and the facilitator during the course breaks including morning tea (10:30-10:50am), lunch (12:30-1:15pm) and afternoon tea (3:30-3:50pm).
Please provide the following information and any relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Primary contact person - for arrangements of this program
- Venue location details (for face-to-face courses) - address, including any travel/parking options and how to find the room
- Postal address for materials
- List of participants - including their first and last names, email address and contact phone numbers (if possible).
Upon request you will also be sent some information about 'whitelisting' Genos International and Genos Surveys email communications used throughout the program.
After the program (for Certification)
Upon completion of the program, participants are provided with:
- Administrator access to the Genos Surveys platform - if you have a preferred/separate account for them to be added to, please let us know
- Provided with a free practise assessment credit via Genos Surveys tokens - this may involve activating the use of tokens to your account
- EI Certified Practitioner access to the Member Portal
- A Certificate and Letter of Completion
- Instructions on how to initiate a Genos EI Assessment - via both service options
Game changing for business. Life changing for people.
Genos helps professionals apply core emotional intelligence skills that enhance their self-awareness, empathy, leadership and resilience.