Genos Emotional Intelligence Practitioner Certification-South Africa
September 29 @ 2:30 PM - November 10 @ 4:30 PM UTC+109000.00
4 STEPS TO BECOME A CERTIFIED EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE EXPERT:
Pre-programme assessment & debrief
Experience what it means to be a client – complete your own EI assessment and have it fed back to you in a one-on-one debrief, so that you’re also working on your own development as you progress through the programme. Work with a Genos Master Trainer to understand truly powerful coaching debriefs.
Attend the 6 session online/virtual training for a deep-dive into every aspect of EI.
Receive a comprehensive virtual Certification Binder to support you through the course.
During 6 powerful sessions, attendees will walk away with a unique aspect of implementing emotional intelligence in your organisation or with your clients.
Deepen your expertise with Genos University
With your lifetime membership to Genos University, our online support resource for Certified Practitioners, you’ll learn about all aspects of the Genos business from our expert team members and from other Certified Practitioners.
Genos University is a unique development portal available to you 24/7.
Earn your formal Certified Practitioner Qualification
To achieve formal certification, you’ll debrief the results of a fictional candidate with your Master Trainer playing the part of the candidate.
The Master Trainer will provide you with feedback on your competence with our 8-step coaching model, and will provide necessary support to get you feeling completely confident of your ability to effectively debrief reports.
THE MOST COMPREHENSIVE EI CERTIFICATION TRAINING ON THE MARKET. YOU’LL LEARN:
* The Neuroscience of Emotions
* The Genos EI Model & Behaviours
* Full suite of EI solutions for Hiring and Development
* Psychometric Properties and Research
* EI Workplace Behaviour Reports
* Interpreting and Debriefing Results
* Powerful Group-based Debriefs
* Integrating EI in Selection & Talent Management
* Best Practices for Marketing Your Genos Business
* Using the Brand New Emotional Intelligence Selection Assessment in Hiring
* How to Deliver The Compelling Add on Programmes
* The Mindful/Resilient/Engaging/Emotionally Intelligent Leader
* The 6 Skills of Emotionally Intelligent Leaders
* Leadership Feedback Report
* EI Leadership Report Options
* Competitive advantages of the Genos Solutions vs. Other EI assessments
* Using the Genos Survey System with Ease