The Genos emotional intelligence recruitment survey is the best measure of how often a candidate demonstrates emotional intelligence in the workplace.
This online course is most suitable for recruitment consultants, learning and organisational development professionals, human resource consultants or managers and organisational psychologists and will, upon completion, provide the ability to administer the Genos EI Selection Report within their own or for client organisations.
This course is not suitable for current Genos EI Certified Practitioners because it is already accessible to existing Genos members via the resource portal.
- Explore the Genos EI Selection Model.
- Examine the EI Selection assessment and its unique features.
- Review the EI Selection report.
- Overview how to use the report in an interview.
- Explore how an organisation can integrate EI through on-boarding and ongoing development.
- Subscription to Genos News and Events
To automatically receive your Welcome email after registering for this program, you will need to subscribe to Genos emails.
In order to ensure that your firewalls or other network security appliances do not inadvertently block emails from Genos International, Genos Surveys and web access to Genos Surveys, we encourage you to add the following items to their “whitelists”.
- Genos International Emails
Event related emails from Genos International will have the following traits:
Originating IP addresses: 126.96.36.199
From domain: mail1.atl31.mcdlv.net