Would you like to refresh your knowledge of emotional intelligence and be up-to-date on all the Genos Emotional Intelligence assessment and development products available to you? If so, this one-day Refresher course is perfect for you.
This one-day course has been designed to help you confidently and competently utilise the Genos Emotional Intelligence Assessments in coaching, learning and development, and organisational development work.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss the business case for emotional intelligence.
- Deliver a one-hour emotional intelligence introduction session and a one-day Applied Emotional Intelligence program.
- Discuss the Genos 6-factor model of Emotionally Intelligent Workplace Behaviour and Leadership competencies.
- Discuss the Workplace Behaviour and Leadership Assessments and their unique features.
- Debrief the Genos Emotionally Intelligent Workplace Behaviour and Leadership 360 Feedback Reports.
Alternative method of renewal
If you have not met your annual requirement of debriefs or professional development attendance, attending a one-day Certification Refresher Course will renew your Certification status for 12 months after attending.
However, if you are unable to attend the course, we have recorded webinars and videos downloadable from the Member Portal that you may use to refresh your Certification.
The following steps can be made as an alternative method to renew your certification:
1. Become familiar with the Genos EI Reports
By watching one of our recorded webinars providing an overview of the Workplace Behaviour Feedback 360 Report, or the Leadership Feedback 360 Report. This step is especially important for practitioners who have not been introduced to the 6-factor model and new report structure. Recorded webinars are located in the Member Portal.
2. Learn the 8-step debrief process
Used when debriefing the Leadership or Workplace Behaviour Assessments by watching our 5-part Video Series on Debriefing Genos EI Reports. Videos are located in the Member Portal.
3. Complete a case-study debrief
Using a 360 degree assessment report. After reviewing our online resources, please contact us book in a debrief with a Genos Master Trainer. This booking will cost $300 + GST and upon successful completion and payment of your case-study, will refresh your Genos Certification for 12 months.
Game changing for business. Life changing for people.
Genos helps professionals apply core emotional intelligence skills that enhance their self-awareness, empathy, leadership and resilience.