The Engaging Leader
One Day Enhancement Program
Most leaders recognise the importance of keeping people engaged, motivated and committed to their work and organisation. Indeed, it’s a common requirement of most leadership positions. However, most leaders will also tell you that keeping people engaged, motivated and committed isn’t so easy a task. Many factors influence an individual’s motivation ranging from day-to-day tasks, right through to the working styles of colleagues. What is motivating for one can be de-motivating for others. The Engaging Leader Program is a powerful one-day leadership program bringing together the latest developments in Neuroscience, Human Motivation and Emotional Intelligence to help leaders enhance levels of motivation, commitment and engagement in their teams.
- discuss what employee engagement is, how it’s typically measured and why it’s important to organisational performance,
- examine feedback on engaging leadership competencies and determine leadership behaviours you could demonstrate to enhance staff motivation and engagement, and
- practise applying models and techniques for enhancing individual staff motivation and engagement at work.
- Understanding employee engagement and why it’s important to organisational performance
- Insight, feedback and know-how on leadership competencies that motivate and engage people
- A model, process and techniques for enhancing individual staff motivation and engagement at work.
As pre-work to the program Leaders complete the Genos Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Assessment. At the program, we provide them with their Feedback Report, a Development Tips workbook and expert led debrief and action planning methodologies to help leaders leverage strengths and address development opportunities.