The Mindful Leader
One Day Enhancement Program
The Mindful Leader Program is a powerful one-day leadership program bringing together the latest developments in Neuroscience, Mindfulness and Emotional Intelligence. Leaders who practise mindfulness, and apply mindfulness techniques to their leadership of others, are better equipped to cope with everyday leadership challenges and create high performance in others.
During this program, participants will improve their understanding of emotions and emotional intelligence. They will also explore and practise tools and techniques for applying mindfulness as a means to improve the quality of their leadership.
In this program, participants will:
- explore the science of emotions and emotional intelligence,
- examine the Genos model of emotional intelligence,
- review feedback about their emotionally intelligent leadership behaviour, and
- explore and practise a set of mindfulness techniques as the gateway to enhancing their emotional intelligence and leadership effectiveness.
- The definition of mindfulness
- Exploring five mindfulness practices designed to help develop greater levels of self-awareness and self-management
- Exploring best practice approaches to responding to feedback
- Examining ways of integrating the mindfulness practices to leadership.
As pre-work to the program Leaders complete the Genos Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Assessment. At the program, we provide them with their Feedback Report, a Development Tips workbook and expert led debrief and action planning methodologies to help leaders leverage strengths and address development opportunities.
Game changing for business. Life changing for people.
Genos helps professionals apply core emotional intelligence skills that enhance their self-awareness, empathy, leadership and resilience.