The Resilient Leader
One Day Enhancement Program
The Resilient Leader is a powerful one day program that brings together the latest developments in Neuroscience, Emotional Intelligence and Resilience to help leaders enhance their well-being, feel less stressed and facilitate resilience and well-being in their teams. Self-management is an emotionally intelligent leadership competency and is about managing one’s own mood and emotions, time and behaviour, and continuously improving oneself. Leaders high in self-management pay careful attention to the way they manage time and how they behave. They are often described as ‘resilient’ rather than ’temperamental’, and they use their self-management skills to create positive workplace cultures.
During this program participants will improve their understanding of resiliency, explore and practise tools and techniques for developing their resiliency in the workplace, and action-plan ways to enhance their personal wellbeing and the wellbeing of their team.
In this program, participants will:
- explore the neuroscience of emotions and emotional intelligence,
- study our emotional intelligence assessment results and how to boost them, and
- practise tools and techniques to build our own and others’ resilience.
- Personal resilience quiz
- Proactive strategies and techniques for:
- The science of strong emotions and techniques to help demonstrate greater levels of self-control.
As pre-work to the program Leaders complete the Genos Emotionally Intelligent Leadership Assessment. At the program, we provide them with their Feedback Report, a Development Tips workbook and expert led debrief and action planning methodologies to help leaders leverage strengths and address development opportunities.